From My Heart to Yours Album...

Happy Thursday!
Amy here to share a mini album with you today.
I loved making this album.
I made it for my grandmother to include some of my favorite photos of her and I.

Here is the cover:
This is a Maya Road 8x8 album that I coverd in a sewn canvas cover.

I stamped the floral background stamp onto white cardstock and embossed it in the following Wow! colors:
     California Sunshine
     Earthtone Blueberry
     Cable Car Red
     Earthtone Olive
     Earthtone Nutmeg

I then punched the hearts out and glued them using Helmar Craft Glue to the front of the album.
It is a fun technique and I love the effect.

For the inside of the album I added embossing powder to flowers and chipboard pieces:

I hope I have inspired you to pull out your embossing powders and create something fun today!
xo
amy

Comments

  1. Oh Amy,

    How beautiful and what a tribute to the relationship you have with your Grandmother! This is definitely going to inspire me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the heart front cover is very effective, well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment