How About a WOW Guy Page?!?!

Hi! Patti here, and I'm going to share a boy page today!!! I know, I usually do girly pages, but I have two boys as well!! They're just camera shy. Seriously they run from the camera, but they have grown up with it!

I've used the Suzy West Pantry collection powders for this page. I started off by inking some small bubble wrap and embossing the background paper with the Earthtone Blueberry.

I used the Earthtone Honey and Paprika on the title letters. And I added the Earthtone Nutmeg on the gears. I also used more of the Earthtone Blueberry on two of the gears as well.

Here is another close-up of the gears. I used a piece of burlap behind them as a border.

Here is one last close-up, you can see the title letters an the gears. I love how these colors matched the Bo-Bunny paper here. They were absolutely perfect!

I have used a lot of embossing powder, and I really do love how the WOW powders turn out, the colors are  so vibrant, and the coverage is superior. I hope you check them out if you haven't already! And don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what else we have in store for you! Thanks for dropping by, we appreciate your visit!

Comments