Christmas Card

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by the WOW! Embossing Powder, U.S. blog!!

Today I am going to share with you a Christmas card I created for the upcoming Christmas season here in the U.S. But first I want to start off by saying I am SORRY for the picture quality. I have been without a camera for a little bit now (horrible I know!) so these were taken with my phone. BUT....that is all going to change very soon cause my sweet sweet wonderful husband informed me on Saturday that he bought me a new one and it will be here this week!! I am super excited and can't wait for it to arrive and start trying it out. So by the time my next post is due I will be able to provide much better pictures for you all.

But back to my card now....I used some left over paper scraps from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas collections (loved this collection!!), the Merry & Bright stamp set from the Suzy West WOW! Collection, and both Metalline Green and Opaque Bright White WOW! Embossing Powders.
 And here are some closeups of the WOW! items.
 I just love this stamp by Suzy....love how the letters are in a block and that they are different sized. Makes for a really fun looking sentiment.
For the Christmas Tree embellishment I used my WOW! Embossing Pen and ran it all over the tree. Since the tree was slightly indented it made it really easy to use the pen on. I then just poured my powder in it, tapped off the excess, and heated it up.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Warmly,
Sherrie!

Comments