Keep Your Eyes on the Stars..

Hi Everyone,

I hope that your week is off to an amazing start. I just came back from a fun retreat that I went to this weekend with Suzy West and we had a fun time together embossing with WOW!

I just picked up the new CHA embossing glitters, and let me tell you they are fabulous! For my layout I played with Campri & Soda, and Mojave. Totally in love with them both.

Keep Your Eyes on the Stars... by DT Lead Gina Lideros

I used a hexagon template from Crafter's Workshop along with Campri & Soda to create my fun glittery background.


supplies:
WOW embossing Powder: Campri & Soda embossing glitter, Mojave embossing glitter
paint: Art Anthology
pattern papers & stickers: Everyday Eclectic (Echo Park)
cardstock: kraft dotted swiss (Bazzill)
digital stamp: amongst the stars sentiments Whimsy Stamps


Comments