Alter an old frame to a lovely Sping project

Hello, my dear crafty friends! Spring is here and as spring is all about innovation, I decided to give my old and ugly frame a new lovely embossed look. Here is my final result- Spring all around as you can see.


The frame was white painted and dirty, but I didn't even clean it too much, just covered it with a Wow Versamark Inkpad and made some  heat embossed layers all over it.
The first layer was with  WG03 Green and it was too shiny. So I added more embossing ink over it using Wood grain CWS stencil and  WJ02 Honey embossing powder. And it was too shiny and yellow after all. So I covered the  whole frame with more  ink and added  WH03 Evergreen powder.
 Bingo! The  wood grain texture is seen under the upper powder layer and I like the colour much more.


The inner frame is Tando Creative, covered with   some  green paint and then I stamped a few white heat embossed doodles over  with   WL01 Bright White Regular  embossing powder.
All flowers are  covered with a mix of pink( Pastel pink, WR04 Pink, yellow ( WH06 Lemon, WR03 Yellowand white embossing powders, a really random coverage and mix. The title was heat embossed with WM01 Pastel Pink.
One resin embellishment was added and I backed the frame with Scrap Cake piece of paper.
Hope I inspired you  to make your own up cycled project with our gorgeous embossing powders and you still have time to enter it to our monthly challenge and to win some of those delicious powders!

Comments

  1. Beautiful project. Love the colours that you have used.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment