A Christmas Star

Hi there, Nikki here to share my Christmas inspiration with you.
I thought I would make a decoration for my Christmas tree using up all those  scraps of paper that I seem to have collected over the year.
So this is what I made,



I made lots and lots of little flowers from all my scraps and then glued them onto a polystyrene star.
Then I inked the whole star and covered it with gold embossing powder.......
This gave a really pretty edging to all the flowers - I really like this effect and it reflects the lights from the Christmas tree beautifully....
Are you all ready for Christmas?
WOW! Embossing Powders make a lovely stocking filler for all your crafty friends - pop on over to the shop (you will find some fab stamps, foils and silicone moulds too!!!!!).

Happy crafting
Nikki x

Comments

  1. this looks brilliant - love it to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gorgeous, wonderful texture, tfs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, looks very wonderfull..what a lovely and fantastic creation!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment