Wood up-cycle

Hello all,  its been a fantastic month on the blog  with all the amazing projects that have been created.  Today I am going to share two projects with you.

For the first project I got an old coaster set and painted it all in black.  After the paint was dried I applied papers to cover the sides that you would see.   I Then had lots of fun triple embossing the whole project in clear regular embossing powder to seal them.  A simple and effective way to make a cool addition to your home or  as a gift.





I made this project for my graphic 45 audition .  I used an old frame.  I applied versa mark to the entire frame and then added copper embossing powder.  I applied two coats.   Once it has set a rubbed some metallic rub around the frame to give it an aged look.


I hope you have enjoyed my share today and it has inspired you to try something new.  Keep an eye out on the blog for more amazing projects using wood and embossing powders.  Don't forget if you do create something with wood and embossing powders to enter it into our monthly challenge.  you might win six colours of your choice :-)  Happy Scrappin everyone xox Donna


Comments