Floral gardens

Hi everyone,
Nikki here for my dt post.
Looking around my garden this morning I was inspired to make this card.....




I made the stem of the flower by melting some clear embossing powder then pouring it onto my glass mat. I could have played with this technique for ages!
The flowers are again made with clear embossing powder that has been melted then poured into some of our silicone moulds.
The green backing paper was made by inking up some of our resist paper. I love this paper - I think it's a craft bag must have!

To create this card I used
Melt it powder
Shabby rose mould
Medium rose mould
Resist paper

We would love to see your embossed projects on our garden theme.... remember to join in with us this month....
Happy crafting
Nikki x

Comments

  1. Gosh, your flowers look like frosted glass! I am literally on my way to online shop to add a few bits to my possible entry. Tfs, so pleased I found Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting technique! Love the effect, just like swirling water. I need to try but without a melt pot it might be difficult!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment