A Frozen Canvas

Hello all,   glad to see you all here today.  This months challenge was lots of fun.  I have created a wee 6 by 4 Canvas for my daughter to remember all the fun she had on her 5th birthday.  My baby is growing up!

FROZEN CANVAS


I started by embossing my entire  canvas in a mixture of blue embossing powders. ( colours used in description below)  


After I had embossed the background in blues I got my versa mark and Blizzard back ground stamp and stamped over entire surface and embossed in sparkling snow  to give a layered look.



I then stamped a snow flake from an older Christmas stamp set of Wow and again embossed in the sparkling snow and then cut out each snow flake.


I attached my snow flakes with a bit of glue and added a gem to the middle of each one. 



To finish my project up I stamped some of the smaller  snow flakes with a chalk pen and added a cut out snow flake to each corner.


WOW PRODUCTS USED:
Blizzard - Clear Stamp

Wow! WOW Box Canvas 4” x 6”

WS35 Nice Ice Blue

WS31 Sparkling Snow


St. Luke Surf Embossing Powder (special Edition)

WK13 Azure


Thanks for stopping on by,  I'm off to see all your wonderful entries for this months challenge.  Happy Scrappin Everyone   xox Donna  aka midnightscrapper


Comments