Let it Snow tag

Good Morning, this is Jenifer here with you today to share my 1 stamp 2 ways project with you.  I was inspired by the card that I made for the 3L hop that I continued with the stamp and had some fun.


First I Stamped the "Me Blizzard" on a white shipping tag using Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter.  I then sprayed it with some glitter mist and then wiped off the extra with a tissue.  I sprayed a few areas again to make it a bit darker in a few spots wiping off the extra with a tissue. Using the "ME Blizzard" stamp, stamp another image on a piece of white card stock using the Blue Lagoon embossing glitter.  Cut out a complete snowflake and layer it with ribbons and a small medallion.  I love how the Blue Lagoon looks so sparkly and pretty:)  Finally layer, layer, layer your desired ribbons, doilies etc.

I am so happy with how this tag turned out I think I might make a few more and frame them for a Christmas display.
WOW Supplies:

Other Supplies:
May Arts ribbons
Spackle
Glitter
Doily
Metal Snowflakes-Momenta
Glimmer Mist

Thank you so much for taking a look at my project today and make sure you stop by again soon for more wonderful work from our team.
Jenifer

Comments

Post a Comment