Rainbow Birthday Wishes Card


Hello! Nicole here with a brand new card to share with you guys. Today I wanted to share an easy way to create a watercolor background card using a background stamp set, embossing powder, and watercolor mediums. This card is super easy to create and you basically let the water do all the work!

To create the background, I stamped the Sexi-Hexi Stamp Set with Versamark on to a watercolor paper. Then I heat set it with Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder. Make sure you wet the whole layer with a clean water before adding colors.


I used few colors to create a rainbow background - this is my favorite color combination to use. You simply drop a color onto the paper and let the water blend colors together. You can either dry the layer with a heat gun, or let it dry naturally by leaving it for about 15 min or so.

For sentiment I used Everyday Sentiment Stamp Set and placed it on the bottom right color of the card. I didn't want to use any big or fancy greeting since I want the background to be a focal point.

I hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks for checking in. 

Hugs,
Nicole

Comments

Post a Comment