Make a Wish....

Hi Everyone


This month is SKETCH time!

Click here to enter our current challenge and win some Wow! Embossing Powders!!

I have chosen number 1.  I Started with a black card and used 'Make a Wish' flowers as a background with London Fog ink from Memento.

I then used Tim Holt's die cuts of a cogg, a ticket and used Spellbinder ' Timeless Rectangle for the layer underneath the ticket.


I covered the rectangle with Versamark then heat set with the new Chocolate Caramel Pearl embossing powder.  I stamped the cogg with  'Cracked leather' stamp and Versamark and heat set with Ebony embossing powder.  Then fully covered it with Versamark again and heat set with the Chocolate Caramel Pearl.  The image of the cracked leather shows through.


The tickets I stamped with versamark and  the 'Express Yourself'' words. 'Make a wish' came from the  'Make a Wish' stamp set.  I then inked with distress inks and added again a soft background of the butterfly and small flower from the Make a Wish set with London fog ink again.

How you have a great month deciding which sketch to use - or be bold and use all four of them.

Take care


Comments