Summer Theme

Hi

Here's my post for this month on the theme of "Summer".  I decided to make a small canvas and use some of my silicone moulds to create some summer flowers for this project.


This canvas uses a variety of techniques - stamping, inking, using silicone moulds and drawing with  my WoW Embossing Pen which hasn't seen the light of day for quite a while now. 

The background was inked in blue, then I added random dabs of embossing ink with Seafoam white powders to make my white  clouds. I then stamped the background flower stamp onto  the bottom of the canvas and embossed with yellow and orange powders.  Seafoam white dandelions were added in various sizes. The flowers were made using silicone moulds and melted embossing powders. 

To finish I inked around the outside with a brown ink pad then I stuck the flowers on with a glue gun but silicone glue would work just as well. 

Products used:


Stamps used: 

Moulds used

Comments

  1. Great technique for the fluffy clouds! A beautiful scene with lots of embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute summer canvas, the clouds are cool. Gosh, I really need to dig out my molds & clay.... Tfs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment